Work together

SK
Suraj Kumar
Tue, Dec 24, 2019 6:08 AM

Do you know your website isn't visible on Google first page of search results? I know you are using Squarespace for your website but do you know Squarespace websites are template based and have very low SEO rankings rate as compared to custom designed websites. Search engines like Google.com and Bing.com never support template based websites for search ranking. Not having that visibility is losign you money every month. In other words, if your pages and SEO are setup properly, the very people you want to attract to your business will find you ... on their own thorugh organic searches. With our design and UX strategies, we can help you increase your sales, engagement, and conversions by 150%. Our rates are similar to Squarespace with custom made website and SEO setup in all pages. We charge only $39 per month for brand new website, custom logo, hosting and unlimited revisions.  For more information, please visit our website: http://post.flyingenvelope.com/f/a/OeWmjLVRy0qv90UqheMCmw~~/AAQA1AA~/RgRf4t7QP0QRaHR0cDovL3dlYnJpZC5jb21XA3NwY0IKAABQqwFex6kVSFIYdXNlcnNAbGlzdHMub3JhbmdlZnMub3JnWAQAAAAA If you’re interested, please email me back. I would love to chat.
Thank you, Suraj 281-532-5873
sales@webrid.com
www.webrid.com

Do you know your website isn't visible on Google first page of search results? I know you are using Squarespace for your website but do you know Squarespace websites are template based and have very low SEO rankings rate as compared to custom designed websites. Search engines like Google.com and Bing.com never support template based websites for search ranking. Not having that visibility is losign you money every month. In other words, if your pages and SEO are setup properly, the very people you want to attract to your business will find you ... on their own thorugh organic searches. With our design and UX strategies, we can help you increase your sales, engagement, and conversions by 150%. Our rates are similar to Squarespace with custom made website and SEO setup in all pages. We charge only $39 per month for brand new website, custom logo, hosting and unlimited revisions.  For more information, please visit our website: http://post.flyingenvelope.com/f/a/OeWmjLVRy0qv90UqheMCmw~~/AAQA1AA~/RgRf4t7QP0QRaHR0cDovL3dlYnJpZC5jb21XA3NwY0IKAABQqwFex6kVSFIYdXNlcnNAbGlzdHMub3JhbmdlZnMub3JnWAQAAAAA If you’re interested, please email me back. I would love to chat. Thank you, Suraj 281-532-5873 sales@webrid.com www.webrid.com
SK
Suraj Kumar
Fri, Dec 27, 2019 5:57 AM

Do you know your website isn't visible on Google first page of search results? I know you are using Squarespace for your website but do you know Squarespace websites are template based and have very low SEO rankings rate as compared to custom designed websites. Search engines like Google.com and Bing.com never support template based websites for search ranking. Not having that visibility is losign you money every month. In other words, if your pages and SEO are setup properly, the very people you want to attract to your business will find you ... on their own thorugh organic searches. With our design and UX strategies, we can help you increase your sales, engagement, and conversions by 150%. Our rates are similar to Squarespace with custom made site and SEO setup in all pages. We charge only $39 per month for brand new website, custom logo, hosting and unlimited revisions.  For more information, please visit our website: http://post.flyingenvelope.com/f/a/GAjUI6CwJcc3YUIwsRg5vg~~/AAQA1AA~/RgRf5tDZP0QRaHR0cDovL3dlYnJpZC5jb21XA3NwY0IKAABZnQVeBx_pr1IYdXNlcnNAbGlzdHMub3JhbmdlZnMub3JnWAQAAAAA If you’re interested, please email me back. I would love to chat.
Thank you, Suraj 281-532-5873
sales@webrid.com
www.webrid.com

From: Suraj Kumar suraj@onepostday.net
Date: Tue Dec 24 11:38:13 CET 2019
To: "users@lists.orangefs.org" users@lists.orangefs.org
Subject: Work together

Do you know your website isn't visible on Google first page of search results? I know you are using Squarespace for your website but do you know Squarespace websites are template based and have very low SEO rankings rate as compared to custom designed websites. Search engines like Google.com and Bing.com never support template based websites for search ranking. Not having that visibility is losign you money every month. In other words, if your pages and SEO are setup properly, the very people you want to attract to your business will find you ... on their own thorugh organic searches. With our design and UX strategies, we can help you increase your sales, engagement, and conversions by 150%. Our rates are similar to Squarespace with custom made website and SEO setup in all pages. We charge only $39 per month for brand new website, custom logo, hosting and unlimited revisions.  For more information, please visit our website: http://post.flyingenvelope.com/f/a/GAjUI6CwJcc3YUIwsRg5vg~~/AAQA1AA~/RgRf5tDZP0QRaHR0cDovL3dlYnJpZC5jb21XA3NwY0IKAABZnQVeBx_pr1IYdXNlcnNAbGlzdHMub3JhbmdlZnMub3JnWAQAAAAA If you’re interested, please email me back. I would love to chat.
Thank you, Suraj 281-532-5873
sales@webrid.com
www.webrid.com

Do you know your website isn't visible on Google first page of search results? I know you are using Squarespace for your website but do you know Squarespace websites are template based and have very low SEO rankings rate as compared to custom designed websites. Search engines like Google.com and Bing.com never support template based websites for search ranking. Not having that visibility is losign you money every month. In other words, if your pages and SEO are setup properly, the very people you want to attract to your business will find you ... on their own thorugh organic searches. With our design and UX strategies, we can help you increase your sales, engagement, and conversions by 150%. Our rates are similar to Squarespace with custom made site and SEO setup in all pages. We charge only $39 per month for brand new website, custom logo, hosting and unlimited revisions.  For more information, please visit our website: http://post.flyingenvelope.com/f/a/GAjUI6CwJcc3YUIwsRg5vg~~/AAQA1AA~/RgRf5tDZP0QRaHR0cDovL3dlYnJpZC5jb21XA3NwY0IKAABZnQVeBx_pr1IYdXNlcnNAbGlzdHMub3JhbmdlZnMub3JnWAQAAAAA If you’re interested, please email me back. I would love to chat. Thank you, Suraj 281-532-5873 sales@webrid.com www.webrid.com From: Suraj Kumar <suraj@onepostday.net> Date: Tue Dec 24 11:38:13 CET 2019 To: "users@lists.orangefs.org" <users@lists.orangefs.org> Subject: Work together Do you know your website isn't visible on Google first page of search results? I know you are using Squarespace for your website but do you know Squarespace websites are template based and have very low SEO rankings rate as compared to custom designed websites. Search engines like Google.com and Bing.com never support template based websites for search ranking. Not having that visibility is losign you money every month. In other words, if your pages and SEO are setup properly, the very people you want to attract to your business will find you ... on their own thorugh organic searches. With our design and UX strategies, we can help you increase your sales, engagement, and conversions by 150%. Our rates are similar to Squarespace with custom made website and SEO setup in all pages. We charge only $39 per month for brand new website, custom logo, hosting and unlimited revisions.  For more information, please visit our website: http://post.flyingenvelope.com/f/a/GAjUI6CwJcc3YUIwsRg5vg~~/AAQA1AA~/RgRf5tDZP0QRaHR0cDovL3dlYnJpZC5jb21XA3NwY0IKAABZnQVeBx_pr1IYdXNlcnNAbGlzdHMub3JhbmdlZnMub3JnWAQAAAAA If you’re interested, please email me back. I would love to chat. Thank you, Suraj 281-532-5873 sales@webrid.com www.webrid.com
SK
Suraj Kumar
Mon, Dec 30, 2019 5:42 AM

Hope you are doing well. I just would like to follow-up with you to see if you have received the information I sent in my previous email. Please let me know when you have had a chance to take a look at this info and would like me to give you a call to discuss. I’d be happy to answer any questions you have. Feel free to call me at 281-532-5873 any time. I look forward to hearing back from you.
Thank you, Suraj 281-532-5873
sales@webrid.com
www.webrid.com

From: Suraj Kumar suraj@onepostday.net
Date: Fri Dec 27 11:27:43 CET 2019
To: "users@lists.orangefs.org" users@lists.orangefs.org
Subject: Re: Does this make sense for you?

Do you know your website isn't visible on Google first page of search results? I know you are using Squarespace for your website but do you know Squarespace websites are template based and have very low SEO rankings rate as compared to custom designed websites. Search engines like Google.com and Bing.com never support template based websites for search ranking. Not having that visibility is losign you money every month. In other words, if your pages and SEO are setup properly, the very people you want to attract to your business will find you ... on their own thorugh organic searches. With our design and UX strategies, we can help you increase your sales, engagement, and conversions by 150%. Our rates are similar to Squarespace with custom made site and SEO setup in all pages. We charge only $39 per month for brand new website, custom logo, hosting and unlimited revisions.  For more information, please visit our website: http://post.flyingenvelope.com/f/a/YwLL9pPfAl6SX3VkCdpT5Q~~/AAQA1AA~/RgRf6sHFP0QRaHR0cDovL3dlYnJpZC5jb21XA3NwY0IKAABFjgle9GC9TFIYdXNlcnNAbGlzdHMub3JhbmdlZnMub3JnWAQAAAAA If you’re interested, please email me back. I would love to chat.
Thank you, Suraj 281-532-5873
sales@webrid.com
www.webrid.com

From: Suraj Kumar suraj@onepostday.net
Date: Tue Dec 24 11:38:13 CET 2019
To: "users@lists.orangefs.org" users@lists.orangefs.org

Do you know your website isn't visible on Google first page of search results? I know you are using Squarespace for your website but do you know Squarespace websites are template based and have very low SEO rankings rate as compared to custom designed websites. Search engines like Google.com and Bing.com never support template based websites for search ranking. Not having that visibility is losign you money every month. In other words, if your pages and SEO are setup properly, the very people you want to attract to your business will find you ... on their own thorugh organic searches. With our design and UX strategies, we can help you increase your sales, engagement, and conversions by 150%. Our rates are similar to Squarespace with custom made website and SEO setup in all pages. We charge only $39 per month for brand new website, custom logo, hosting and unlimited revisions.  For more information, please visit our website: http://post.flyingenvelope.com/f/a/YwLL9pPfAl6SX3VkCdpT5Q~~/AAQA1AA~/RgRf6sHFP0QRaHR0cDovL3dlYnJpZC5jb21XA3NwY0IKAABFjgle9GC9TFIYdXNlcnNAbGlzdHMub3JhbmdlZnMub3JnWAQAAAAA If you’re interested, please email me back. I would love to chat.
Thank you, Suraj 281-532-5873
sales@webrid.com
www.webrid.com

Hope you are doing well. I just would like to follow-up with you to see if you have received the information I sent in my previous email. Please let me know when you have had a chance to take a look at this info and would like me to give you a call to discuss. I’d be happy to answer any questions you have. Feel free to call me at 281-532-5873 any time. I look forward to hearing back from you. Thank you, Suraj 281-532-5873 sales@webrid.com www.webrid.com From: Suraj Kumar <suraj@onepostday.net> Date: Fri Dec 27 11:27:43 CET 2019 To: "users@lists.orangefs.org" <users@lists.orangefs.org> Subject: Re: Does this make sense for you? Do you know your website isn't visible on Google first page of search results? I know you are using Squarespace for your website but do you know Squarespace websites are template based and have very low SEO rankings rate as compared to custom designed websites. Search engines like Google.com and Bing.com never support template based websites for search ranking. Not having that visibility is losign you money every month. In other words, if your pages and SEO are setup properly, the very people you want to attract to your business will find you ... on their own thorugh organic searches. With our design and UX strategies, we can help you increase your sales, engagement, and conversions by 150%. Our rates are similar to Squarespace with custom made site and SEO setup in all pages. We charge only $39 per month for brand new website, custom logo, hosting and unlimited revisions.  For more information, please visit our website: http://post.flyingenvelope.com/f/a/YwLL9pPfAl6SX3VkCdpT5Q~~/AAQA1AA~/RgRf6sHFP0QRaHR0cDovL3dlYnJpZC5jb21XA3NwY0IKAABFjgle9GC9TFIYdXNlcnNAbGlzdHMub3JhbmdlZnMub3JnWAQAAAAA If you’re interested, please email me back. I would love to chat. Thank you, Suraj 281-532-5873 sales@webrid.com www.webrid.com From: Suraj Kumar <suraj@onepostday.net> Date: Tue Dec 24 11:38:13 CET 2019 To: "users@lists.orangefs.org" <users@lists.orangefs.org> Subject: Work together Do you know your website isn't visible on Google first page of search results? I know you are using Squarespace for your website but do you know Squarespace websites are template based and have very low SEO rankings rate as compared to custom designed websites. Search engines like Google.com and Bing.com never support template based websites for search ranking. Not having that visibility is losign you money every month. In other words, if your pages and SEO are setup properly, the very people you want to attract to your business will find you ... on their own thorugh organic searches. With our design and UX strategies, we can help you increase your sales, engagement, and conversions by 150%. Our rates are similar to Squarespace with custom made website and SEO setup in all pages. We charge only $39 per month for brand new website, custom logo, hosting and unlimited revisions.  For more information, please visit our website: http://post.flyingenvelope.com/f/a/YwLL9pPfAl6SX3VkCdpT5Q~~/AAQA1AA~/RgRf6sHFP0QRaHR0cDovL3dlYnJpZC5jb21XA3NwY0IKAABFjgle9GC9TFIYdXNlcnNAbGlzdHMub3JhbmdlZnMub3JnWAQAAAAA If you’re interested, please email me back. I would love to chat. Thank you, Suraj 281-532-5873 sales@webrid.com www.webrid.com
SK
Suraj Kumar
Thu, Jan 2, 2020 5:25 AM

From: Suraj Kumar suraj@onepostday.net
Date: Fri Dec 27 11:27:43 CET 2019
To: "users@lists.orangefs.org" users@lists.orangefs.org

Do you know your website isn't visible on Google first page of search results? I know you are using Squarespace for your website but do you know Squarespace websites are template based and have very low SEO rankings rate as compared to custom designed websites. Search engines like Google.com and Bing.com never support template based websites for search ranking. Not having that visibility is losign you money every month. In other words, if your pages and SEO are setup properly, the very people you want to attract to your business will find you ... on their own thorugh organic searches. With our design and UX strategies, we can help you increase your sales, engagement, and conversions by 150%. Our rates are similar to Squarespace with custom made site and SEO setup in all pages. We charge only $39 per month for brand new website, custom logo, hosting and unlimited revisions.  For more information, please visit our website: http://post.flyingenvelope.com/f/a/JT_cWV819G5PZM1ipqsdkg~~/AAQA1AA~/RgRf7rJaP0QRaHR0cDovL3dlYnJpZC5jb21XA3NwY0IKAADafg1ex6lqR1IYdXNlcnNAbGlzdHMub3JhbmdlZnMub3JnWAQAAAAA If you’re interested, please email me back. I would love to chat.
Thank you, Suraj 281-532-5873
sales@webrid.com
www.webrid.com

From: Suraj Kumar suraj@onepostday.net
Date: Tue Dec 24 11:38:13 CET 2019
To: "users@lists.orangefs.org" users@lists.orangefs.org

Do you know your website isn't visible on Google first page of search results? I know you are using Squarespace for your website but do you know Squarespace websites are template based and have very low SEO rankings rate as compared to custom designed websites. Search engines like Google.com and Bing.com never support template based websites for search ranking. Not having that visibility is losign you money every month. In other words, if your pages and SEO are setup properly, the very people you want to attract to your business will find you ... on their own thorugh organic searches. With our design and UX strategies, we can help you increase your sales, engagement, and conversions by 150%. Our rates are similar to Squarespace with custom made website and SEO setup in all pages. We charge only $39 per month for brand new website, custom logo, hosting and unlimited revisions.  For more information, please visit our website: http://post.flyingenvelope.com/f/a/JT_cWV819G5PZM1ipqsdkg~~/AAQA1AA~/RgRf7rJaP0QRaHR0cDovL3dlYnJpZC5jb21XA3NwY0IKAADafg1ex6lqR1IYdXNlcnNAbGlzdHMub3JhbmdlZnMub3JnWAQAAAAA If you’re interested, please email me back. I would love to chat.
Thank you, Suraj 281-532-5873
sales@webrid.com
www.webrid.com

Hope you are doing well. I just would like to follow-up with you to see if you have received the information I sent in my previous email. Please let me know when you have had a chance to take a look at this info and would like me to give you a call to discuss. I’d be happy to answer any questions you have. Feel free to call me at 281-532-5873 any time. I look forward to hearing back from you. Thank you, Suraj 281-532-5873 sales@webrid.com www.webrid.com From: Suraj Kumar <suraj@onepostday.net> Date: Mon Dec 30 11:12:27 CET 2019 To: "users@lists.orangefs.org" <users@lists.orangefs.org> Subject: Re: Follow-up Hope you are doing well. I just would like to follow-up with you to see if you have received the information I sent in my previous email. Please let me know when you have had a chance to take a look at this info and would like me to give you a call to discuss. I’d be happy to answer any questions you have. Feel free to call me at 281-532-5873 any time. I look forward to hearing back from you. Thank you, Suraj 281-532-5873 sales@webrid.com www.webrid.com From: Suraj Kumar <suraj@onepostday.net> Date: Fri Dec 27 11:27:43 CET 2019 To: "users@lists.orangefs.org" <users@lists.orangefs.org> Subject: Re: Does this make sense for you? Do you know your website isn't visible on Google first page of search results? I know you are using Squarespace for your website but do you know Squarespace websites are template based and have very low SEO rankings rate as compared to custom designed websites. Search engines like Google.com and Bing.com never support template based websites for search ranking. Not having that visibility is losign you money every month. In other words, if your pages and SEO are setup properly, the very people you want to attract to your business will find you ... on their own thorugh organic searches. With our design and UX strategies, we can help you increase your sales, engagement, and conversions by 150%. Our rates are similar to Squarespace with custom made site and SEO setup in all pages. We charge only $39 per month for brand new website, custom logo, hosting and unlimited revisions.  For more information, please visit our website: http://post.flyingenvelope.com/f/a/JT_cWV819G5PZM1ipqsdkg~~/AAQA1AA~/RgRf7rJaP0QRaHR0cDovL3dlYnJpZC5jb21XA3NwY0IKAADafg1ex6lqR1IYdXNlcnNAbGlzdHMub3JhbmdlZnMub3JnWAQAAAAA If you’re interested, please email me back. I would love to chat. Thank you, Suraj 281-532-5873 sales@webrid.com www.webrid.com From: Suraj Kumar <suraj@onepostday.net> Date: Tue Dec 24 11:38:13 CET 2019 To: "users@lists.orangefs.org" <users@lists.orangefs.org> Subject: Work together Do you know your website isn't visible on Google first page of search results? I know you are using Squarespace for your website but do you know Squarespace websites are template based and have very low SEO rankings rate as compared to custom designed websites. Search engines like Google.com and Bing.com never support template based websites for search ranking. Not having that visibility is losign you money every month. In other words, if your pages and SEO are setup properly, the very people you want to attract to your business will find you ... on their own thorugh organic searches. With our design and UX strategies, we can help you increase your sales, engagement, and conversions by 150%. Our rates are similar to Squarespace with custom made website and SEO setup in all pages. We charge only $39 per month for brand new website, custom logo, hosting and unlimited revisions.  For more information, please visit our website: http://post.flyingenvelope.com/f/a/JT_cWV819G5PZM1ipqsdkg~~/AAQA1AA~/RgRf7rJaP0QRaHR0cDovL3dlYnJpZC5jb21XA3NwY0IKAADafg1ex6lqR1IYdXNlcnNAbGlzdHMub3JhbmdlZnMub3JnWAQAAAAA If you’re interested, please email me back. I would love to chat. Thank you, Suraj 281-532-5873 sales@webrid.com www.webrid.com
SK
Suraj Kumar
Sun, Jan 5, 2020 5:08 AM

Just checking in. Wanted to make sure you got my email.
Thank you, Suraj 281-532-5873
sales@webrid.com
www.webrid.com

From: Suraj Kumar suraj@onepostday.net
Date: Fri Dec 27 11:27:43 CET 2019
To: "users@lists.orangefs.org" users@lists.orangefs.org

Do you know your website isn't visible on Google first page of search results? I know you are using Squarespace for your website but do you know Squarespace websites are template based and have very low SEO rankings rate as compared to custom designed websites. Search engines like Google.com and Bing.com never support template based websites for search ranking. Not having that visibility is losign you money every month. In other words, if your pages and SEO are setup properly, the very people you want to attract to your business will find you ... on their own thorugh organic searches. With our design and UX strategies, we can help you increase your sales, engagement, and conversions by 150%. Our rates are similar to Squarespace with custom made site and SEO setup in all pages. We charge only $39 per month for brand new website, custom logo, hosting and unlimited revisions.  For more information, please visit our website: http://post.flyingenvelope.com/f/a/KupZv4_GN9P8qixnwRVFWA~~/AAQA1AA~/RgRf8qLBP0QRaHR0cDovL3dlYnJpZC5jb21XA3NwY0IKAABBbxFeBx-zDlIYdXNlcnNAbGlzdHMub3JhbmdlZnMub3JnWAQAAAAA If you’re interested, please email me back. I would love to chat.
Thank you, Suraj 281-532-5873
sales@webrid.com
www.webrid.com

From: Suraj Kumar suraj@onepostday.net
Date: Tue Dec 24 11:38:13 CET 2019
To: "users@lists.orangefs.org" users@lists.orangefs.org

Do you know your website isn't visible on Google first page of search results? I know you are using Squarespace for your website but do you know Squarespace websites are template based and have very low SEO rankings rate as compared to custom designed websites. Search engines like Google.com and Bing.com never support template based websites for search ranking. Not having that visibility is losign you money every month. In other words, if your pages and SEO are setup properly, the very people you want to attract to your business will find you ... on their own thorugh organic searches. With our design and UX strategies, we can help you increase your sales, engagement, and conversions by 150%. Our rates are similar to Squarespace with custom made website and SEO setup in all pages. We charge only $39 per month for brand new website, custom logo, hosting and unlimited revisions.  For more information, please visit our website: http://post.flyingenvelope.com/f/a/KupZv4_GN9P8qixnwRVFWA~~/AAQA1AA~/RgRf8qLBP0QRaHR0cDovL3dlYnJpZC5jb21XA3NwY0IKAABBbxFeBx-zDlIYdXNlcnNAbGlzdHMub3JhbmdlZnMub3JnWAQAAAAA If you’re interested, please email me back. I would love to chat.
Thank you, Suraj 281-532-5873
sales@webrid.com
www.webrid.com

Just checking in. Wanted to make sure you got my email. Thank you, Suraj 281-532-5873 sales@webrid.com www.webrid.com From: Suraj Kumar <suraj@onepostday.net> Date: Thu Jan 02 10:55:44 CET 2020 To: "users@lists.orangefs.org" <users@lists.orangefs.org> Subject: Re: Follow-up Hope you are doing well. I just would like to follow-up with you to see if you have received the information I sent in my previous email. Please let me know when you have had a chance to take a look at this info and would like me to give you a call to discuss. I’d be happy to answer any questions you have. Feel free to call me at 281-532-5873 any time. I look forward to hearing back from you. Thank you, Suraj 281-532-5873 sales@webrid.com www.webrid.com From: Suraj Kumar <suraj@onepostday.net> Date: Mon Dec 30 11:12:27 CET 2019 To: "users@lists.orangefs.org" <users@lists.orangefs.org> Subject: Re: Follow-up Hope you are doing well. I just would like to follow-up with you to see if you have received the information I sent in my previous email. Please let me know when you have had a chance to take a look at this info and would like me to give you a call to discuss. I’d be happy to answer any questions you have. Feel free to call me at 281-532-5873 any time. I look forward to hearing back from you. Thank you, Suraj 281-532-5873 sales@webrid.com www.webrid.com From: Suraj Kumar <suraj@onepostday.net> Date: Fri Dec 27 11:27:43 CET 2019 To: "users@lists.orangefs.org" <users@lists.orangefs.org> Subject: Re: Does this make sense for you? Do you know your website isn't visible on Google first page of search results? I know you are using Squarespace for your website but do you know Squarespace websites are template based and have very low SEO rankings rate as compared to custom designed websites. Search engines like Google.com and Bing.com never support template based websites for search ranking. Not having that visibility is losign you money every month. In other words, if your pages and SEO are setup properly, the very people you want to attract to your business will find you ... on their own thorugh organic searches. With our design and UX strategies, we can help you increase your sales, engagement, and conversions by 150%. Our rates are similar to Squarespace with custom made site and SEO setup in all pages. We charge only $39 per month for brand new website, custom logo, hosting and unlimited revisions.  For more information, please visit our website: http://post.flyingenvelope.com/f/a/KupZv4_GN9P8qixnwRVFWA~~/AAQA1AA~/RgRf8qLBP0QRaHR0cDovL3dlYnJpZC5jb21XA3NwY0IKAABBbxFeBx-zDlIYdXNlcnNAbGlzdHMub3JhbmdlZnMub3JnWAQAAAAA If you’re interested, please email me back. I would love to chat. Thank you, Suraj 281-532-5873 sales@webrid.com www.webrid.com From: Suraj Kumar <suraj@onepostday.net> Date: Tue Dec 24 11:38:13 CET 2019 To: "users@lists.orangefs.org" <users@lists.orangefs.org> Subject: Work together Do you know your website isn't visible on Google first page of search results? I know you are using Squarespace for your website but do you know Squarespace websites are template based and have very low SEO rankings rate as compared to custom designed websites. Search engines like Google.com and Bing.com never support template based websites for search ranking. Not having that visibility is losign you money every month. In other words, if your pages and SEO are setup properly, the very people you want to attract to your business will find you ... on their own thorugh organic searches. With our design and UX strategies, we can help you increase your sales, engagement, and conversions by 150%. Our rates are similar to Squarespace with custom made website and SEO setup in all pages. We charge only $39 per month for brand new website, custom logo, hosting and unlimited revisions.  For more information, please visit our website: http://post.flyingenvelope.com/f/a/KupZv4_GN9P8qixnwRVFWA~~/AAQA1AA~/RgRf8qLBP0QRaHR0cDovL3dlYnJpZC5jb21XA3NwY0IKAABBbxFeBx-zDlIYdXNlcnNAbGlzdHMub3JhbmdlZnMub3JnWAQAAAAA If you’re interested, please email me back. I would love to chat. Thank you, Suraj 281-532-5873 sales@webrid.com www.webrid.com
SK
Suraj Kumar
Wed, Jan 8, 2020 5:04 AM

From: Suraj Kumar suraj@onepostday.net
Date: Fri Dec 27 11:27:43 CET 2019
To: "users@lists.orangefs.org" users@lists.orangefs.org

Do you know your website isn't visible on Google first page of search results? I know you are using Squarespace for your website but do you know Squarespace websites are template based and have very low SEO rankings rate as compared to custom designed websites. Search engines like Google.com and Bing.com never support template based websites for search ranking. Not having that visibility is losign you money every month. In other words, if your pages and SEO are setup properly, the very people you want to attract to your business will find you ... on their own thorugh organic searches. With our design and UX strategies, we can help you increase your sales, engagement, and conversions by 150%. Our rates are similar to Squarespace with custom made site and SEO setup in all pages. We charge only $39 per month for brand new website, custom logo, hosting and unlimited revisions.  For more information, please visit our website: http://post.flyingenvelope.com/f/a/5SufGlf_tjTBJjd1jI7vVg~~/AAQA1AA~/RgRf9pZgP0QRaHR0cDovL3dlYnJpZC5jb21XA3NwY0IKAADgYhVeGSjvp1IYdXNlcnNAbGlzdHMub3JhbmdlZnMub3JnWAQAAAAA If you’re interested, please email me back. I would love to chat.
Thank you, Suraj 281-532-5873
sales@webrid.com
www.webrid.com

From: Suraj Kumar suraj@onepostday.net
Date: Tue Dec 24 11:38:13 CET 2019
To: "users@lists.orangefs.org" users@lists.orangefs.org

Do you know your website isn't visible on Google first page of search results? I know you are using Squarespace for your website but do you know Squarespace websites are template based and have very low SEO rankings rate as compared to custom designed websites. Search engines like Google.com and Bing.com never support template based websites for search ranking. Not having that visibility is losign you money every month. In other words, if your pages and SEO are setup properly, the very people you want to attract to your business will find you ... on their own thorugh organic searches. With our design and UX strategies, we can help you increase your sales, engagement, and conversions by 150%. Our rates are similar to Squarespace with custom made website and SEO setup in all pages. We charge only $39 per month for brand new website, custom logo, hosting and unlimited revisions.  For more information, please visit our website: http://post.flyingenvelope.com/f/a/5SufGlf_tjTBJjd1jI7vVg~~/AAQA1AA~/RgRf9pZgP0QRaHR0cDovL3dlYnJpZC5jb21XA3NwY0IKAADgYhVeGSjvp1IYdXNlcnNAbGlzdHMub3JhbmdlZnMub3JnWAQAAAAA If you’re interested, please email me back. I would love to chat.
Thank you, Suraj 281-532-5873
sales@webrid.com
www.webrid.com

Just checking in. Wanted to make sure you got my email. Thank you, Suraj 281-532-5873 sales@webrid.com www.webrid.com From: Suraj Kumar <suraj@onepostday.net> Date: Sun Jan 05 10:38:15 CET 2020 To: "users@lists.orangefs.org" <users@lists.orangefs.org> Subject: Re: Follow-up Just checking in. Wanted to make sure you got my email. Thank you, Suraj 281-532-5873 sales@webrid.com www.webrid.com From: Suraj Kumar <suraj@onepostday.net> Date: Thu Jan 02 10:55:44 CET 2020 To: "users@lists.orangefs.org" <users@lists.orangefs.org> Subject: Re: Follow-up Hope you are doing well. I just would like to follow-up with you to see if you have received the information I sent in my previous email. Please let me know when you have had a chance to take a look at this info and would like me to give you a call to discuss. I’d be happy to answer any questions you have. Feel free to call me at 281-532-5873 any time. I look forward to hearing back from you. Thank you, Suraj 281-532-5873 sales@webrid.com www.webrid.com From: Suraj Kumar <suraj@onepostday.net> Date: Mon Dec 30 11:12:27 CET 2019 To: "users@lists.orangefs.org" <users@lists.orangefs.org> Subject: Re: Follow-up Hope you are doing well. I just would like to follow-up with you to see if you have received the information I sent in my previous email. Please let me know when you have had a chance to take a look at this info and would like me to give you a call to discuss. I’d be happy to answer any questions you have. Feel free to call me at 281-532-5873 any time. I look forward to hearing back from you. Thank you, Suraj 281-532-5873 sales@webrid.com www.webrid.com From: Suraj Kumar <suraj@onepostday.net> Date: Fri Dec 27 11:27:43 CET 2019 To: "users@lists.orangefs.org" <users@lists.orangefs.org> Subject: Re: Does this make sense for you? Do you know your website isn't visible on Google first page of search results? I know you are using Squarespace for your website but do you know Squarespace websites are template based and have very low SEO rankings rate as compared to custom designed websites. Search engines like Google.com and Bing.com never support template based websites for search ranking. Not having that visibility is losign you money every month. In other words, if your pages and SEO are setup properly, the very people you want to attract to your business will find you ... on their own thorugh organic searches. With our design and UX strategies, we can help you increase your sales, engagement, and conversions by 150%. Our rates are similar to Squarespace with custom made site and SEO setup in all pages. We charge only $39 per month for brand new website, custom logo, hosting and unlimited revisions.  For more information, please visit our website: http://post.flyingenvelope.com/f/a/5SufGlf_tjTBJjd1jI7vVg~~/AAQA1AA~/RgRf9pZgP0QRaHR0cDovL3dlYnJpZC5jb21XA3NwY0IKAADgYhVeGSjvp1IYdXNlcnNAbGlzdHMub3JhbmdlZnMub3JnWAQAAAAA If you’re interested, please email me back. I would love to chat. Thank you, Suraj 281-532-5873 sales@webrid.com www.webrid.com From: Suraj Kumar <suraj@onepostday.net> Date: Tue Dec 24 11:38:13 CET 2019 To: "users@lists.orangefs.org" <users@lists.orangefs.org> Subject: Work together Do you know your website isn't visible on Google first page of search results? I know you are using Squarespace for your website but do you know Squarespace websites are template based and have very low SEO rankings rate as compared to custom designed websites. Search engines like Google.com and Bing.com never support template based websites for search ranking. Not having that visibility is losign you money every month. In other words, if your pages and SEO are setup properly, the very people you want to attract to your business will find you ... on their own thorugh organic searches. With our design and UX strategies, we can help you increase your sales, engagement, and conversions by 150%. Our rates are similar to Squarespace with custom made website and SEO setup in all pages. We charge only $39 per month for brand new website, custom logo, hosting and unlimited revisions.  For more information, please visit our website: http://post.flyingenvelope.com/f/a/5SufGlf_tjTBJjd1jI7vVg~~/AAQA1AA~/RgRf9pZgP0QRaHR0cDovL3dlYnJpZC5jb21XA3NwY0IKAADgYhVeGSjvp1IYdXNlcnNAbGlzdHMub3JhbmdlZnMub3JnWAQAAAAA If you’re interested, please email me back. I would love to chat. Thank you, Suraj 281-532-5873 sales@webrid.com www.webrid.com